The Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter is a remarkably powerful, yet incredibly safe refillable butane torch. When ignited, the lighter creates an intense flame that burns at 2372 degrees Fahrenheit, hot enough to cut through or melt glass and many metals, including copper, tin and aluminum. A safety cover keeps the lighter from accidentally engaging and can only be removed when the lighter is on. To protect little ones in your household, the torch is outfitted with a child safety lock that prevents the lighter from being engaged. While you use the torch in your workshop or garage, you can use the flame-lock to keep the flame burning until you are ready to turn it off again.
The butane lighter is with safety cover opens, which opens only when torch is press/on. The lighter is refilled from standard butane lighter canister. There is a flame-lock to keep the flame on and child-lock to prevent the ignition button from being pressed.
- Jet flame reaching 2372 'F (1300'C)
- Melts copper, glass, gold, silver, tin, and aluminum
- Safety cover opens only when torch is pressed/on
- Handy for hobby shop, jewelry bench, or lab
- Refills from standard butane lighter canister
- Features flame-lock to keep the flame on and child-lock to prevent the ignition button from being pressed